Monday, April 15, 2013

Lil Wayne - I Am Not A Human Being II [New Album]


For some time excited Lil Wayne fans have been waiting for the second installment of the I Am Not A Human Being series, and to be honest it did not live up to the hype.  I am personally a huge fan of Lil Wayne, but on some of these tracks I found myself scratching my head instead of bobbing it.  Tracks like "Hello" where he recreates the Rebirth sound and "Wowzerz" produced Soulja Boy completely kill the album.  The entire album was not a failure though, with the popular radio tracks and others like "Beat the S**t" featuring MMG artist Gunplay and "Gunwalk" featuring YMCMB artist Gudda Gudda.  Either way, I found the album to be about average, but you guys can have your own opinion by looking at the tracklist and hitting the link for the download:

1. IANAHB
2. Curtains Ft Boo
3. Days and Days Ft 2 Chainz
4. Gunwalk Ft Gudda Gudda
5. No Worries Ft Detail
6. Back to You
7. Trigger Finger Ft Soulja Boy
8. Beat the S**t Ft Gunplay
9. Rich as F**k Ft 2 Chainz
10. Trippy Ft Juicy J
11. Love Me Ft Drake & Future
12. God Bless Amerika
13. Wowzerz Ft Trina
14. Hello Ft Shane Heyl
15. Lay it Down Ft Nicki Minaj & Cory Gunz
16. Hot Revolver Ft Dre
17. My Homies Still Ft Big Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment