Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Three New Mac Miller Tracks


Recently three tracks have leaked from Mac Miller and there are mixed reputations around them.  For example, the track above titled "First Day of My Life" which is actually an acoustic cover of a Bright Eyes track.  Which I am sorry, but this is another example of how a rapper should stay away from any form of a guitar.  On the other hand, the other two tracks featured below are a different story.  The track titled "Someone Like You" will be on the upcoming project with Pharell and the track is a completely chopped and screwed track.  Finally there is "PlaneCarBoat" which features Schoolboy Q.  The track has a slow, methodical and awkward beat.  I'm not really sure how I feel about the track but I will say it is probably the best out of the three that came out.  Check them out!!



No comments:

Post a Comment