Thursday, August 23, 2012

DJ Khaled - Kiss The Ring [New Album]

If you look through and past all the yelling that DJ Khaled does throughout his tracks you will see how amazing the beats truly are.  DJ Khaled's albums have become famous for the big name artists getting together to basically create amazing compilation albums.  The newest which is titled Kiss The Ring may be one of his best including features from Kirko Bangz to Mavado.  Below you can check out the tracklist, a video for one of my favorite tracks on the album, and the download for the album:

1. Shout Out to the Real - Meek Mill, Ace Hood & Plies
2. Bitches & Bottles (Let's Get It Started) - Lil Wayne, T.I. & Future
3. I Wish You Would - Kanye West & Rick Ross
4. Take it to the Head - Chris Brown, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne
5. They Ready - J. Cole, Big K.R.I.T. & Kendrick Lamar
6. I'm So Blessed - Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa, Ace Hood & T-Pain
7. Hip Hop - Scarface, Nas & DJ Premier
8. I Did It For My Dawgz - Rick Ross, Meek Mill, French Montana & Jadakiss
9. I Don't See Em - Birdman, Ace Hood & 2 Chainz
10. Don't Pay 4 It - Wale, Tyga, Mack Maine & Kirko Bangz
11. Suicidal Thoughts - Mavado
12. Outro (They Don't Want War) - Ace Hood
13. Don't Get Me Started - Ace Hood [Bonus]
14. Aktion Pak - Mavado [Bonus]
15. B-Boyz - Birdman, Mack Maine, Kendrick Lamar & Ace Hood [Bonus]


No comments:

Post a Comment